2D Artist (Photoshop)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are seeking a professional, talented illustrator who is excited about the game industry, and who can feed off the enthusiasm we all have for working closely to build the best culture, look, and product we can. You will work closely with the art director of the game in an agile production team and take a significant part in shaping Playtika’s games.
- Create 2D art and iterate to support the art style of the game.
- Work directly with the Lead Artist / Art Director and other team members to define the visual aspect of the game
- Make sure assets are visually and aesthetically optimized for game production design.
- Create concepts, storyboards for production / marketing
- Proven ability to work effectively with small to large teams in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven experience in illustration
- Strong general art foundation
- Ability to create versatile types of art
- Expert level of an illustration software
- Ability to quickly iterate ideas
- Strong passion for gaming
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Excellent organization and efficient time management skills
- An eye for high quality artwork
- Good sense of volume, lighting and materials
- The ambition to learn new things and evolve
- Experience with mobile gaming
- 3D art perception
- Love playing games
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings. The company often pays for tickets.
- Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year
- Salary review once a year
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
Come play with us!