Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven person for our team. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
As a valued member of the Backoffice development team you will play a key role in shaping the future of Evolution Backoffice and managing it throughout its lifecycle.
- Manage the priority for self-organized team and the product throughout the product lifecycle;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gather and prioritize product requirements;
- Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule
- Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in product management or business analysis is imperative;
- A minimum of 1 year working with Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- University degree in numerical field (Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, etc.);
- Experience in risk analysis and good understanding of gambling risks is desirable;
- Mathematical mindset, to be able to productively collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to establish an effective communication with business stakeholders in distributed environment;
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization is desirable;
- Have an understanding of user experience design and usability testing
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving;
- Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team;
- Challenging work with the award-winning products in a dynamic international team
- Health insurance
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to progress within the company